Mease Professional Building - South
3251 McMullen Booth Road, Suite 300
Clearwater, Florida 33761
COMPREHENSIVE ALLERGY CARE
for adults and children
The practice of Dr. Steven G. Weiss and Dr. Leah R. Chernin specializes in the treatment of allergic diseases, asthma and immunologic diseases for patients of all ages.
Established in 1984, the practice is dedicated to our patients and their treatment. In 2014, Dr. Weiss welcomed his daughter, Dr. Leah Chernin, to the practice. We welcome new patients of all ages.
RE-OPENING OF OFFICE TUESDAY MAY 12, 2020
We are excited to announce that we will be opening our offices for allergy injections in both the Countryside and Trinity locations starting on
Tuesday, May 12, 2020.
The COVID-19 virus is still present in our community. We are committed to maintaining a safe environment for our patients and staff. This will take a group effort, and therefore we have made some necessary policy and procedural changes for receiving allergy injections in our office to ensure everyone's safety.
1.ALLERGY SHOTS will be administered BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. There will be NO WALK-IN PATIENTS. We will be implementing this change to promote social distancing, only allowing a safe number of patients in our waiting room at one time.
2. If you have had any symptoms of fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or exposure to COVID-19 in the past 14 days DO NOT enter the office.
3. If you feel you are "sick" or have respiratory symptoms without a fever please call the office before coming in for your allergy injection.
4. All patients and staff will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the office in compliance with the CDC recommendations.
5. Patients must come alone for the scheduled allergy shot appointment. A child MUST be accompanied by ONE parent or legal guardian.
6. When you arrive for your scheduled allergy injection appointment please check in by standing at the designated check in location that will be marked 6 feet away from the check-in desk. You do not need to sign in. A member of the staff will check you in.
7. After your allergy injection we ask that you sit in one of the social distanced waiting room chairs.
8. NO food or drink will be allowed in the office.
9. After the waiting period for your injection, please schedule your next allergy injection appointment or follow up visit by phone when you return to your car.
We are committed to maintain a clean and safe environment in our office. Therefore, we have made some changes to our waiting room.
1. All magazines have been removed from the waiting areas and exam rooms.
2 We have temporally changed the waiting room chairs to chairs that can be easily cleaned.
2. We are cleaning surfaces frequently.
3. NO food or drink will be allowed in the office.
4. We are encouraging all follow up visits to be done by Telemedicine at this time.
We appreciate your patience and understanding through this unprecedented time while our office has been closed for allergy injections. We are fully committed to your care and safety while trying to do our best to continue to flatten the curve of this pandemic.
Please feel free to reach out to our office regarding with any questions concerning these changes. Your health and safety, and the health and safety of our staff, is our top priority.
Drs. Weiss, Chernin and the staff
BayCare Outpatient Center - Trinity
2102 Trinity Oaks Blvd, Suite 204
Trinity, Florida 34655
Countryside Office Hours
7:45am – 6:00pm
8:30am – 5:00pm
7:45am – 5:00pm
8:30am – 6:00pm
Trinity Office Hours
8:00am – 5:00pm